Kakadu Chameleon is a wheelchair accessible camper trailer from Evolution Caravans.
For many people with a disability, touring Australia can seem like a daunting task, especially if you’re planning on heading off the beaten track to remote areas.
Kakadu’s Chameleon camper trailer is designed to make touring Australia not just achievable for everyone, but make it comfortable and luxurious for all.
Featuring most of the same features as the Scorpion camper trailer, the Chameleon additionally features wheelchair access throughout, including a large custom ensuite. It also includes a hidden wheelchair platform that conveniently slides away under the camper trailer and a fold away wheelchair access ramp which is easily stored away on the rear bumper bar.
- Wheelchair access throughout including large custom ensuite
- Hidden wheelchair platform that slides away under the camper
- Fold away wheelchair ramp, this is easily stored awayon the rear bumper bar
- Remote control “Hydra-Lift” hydraulic rooof lift and front slide-out. This system has been created exclusively by Kakadu Camper and is Patent Pending.
- Full ensuite with sperate shower, toilet and basin
- Approximately 5 minute set up and pack up time
- Island bed
- Large internal kitchen
- Luxury camper
- Reduced travel costs due to less wind resistance by way of the low profile shape
- Other extra options available
- Many colours to choose from
Check out this short video of the hydraulic roof in action – making packing up a breeze!
For more information about the wheelchair accessible options in caravans and camper trailers, contact Evolution Caravans on (03) 5977 8194.